A stunning one of a kind brooch inspired by my Camellia tree in Winter as the first blooms begin to emerge.
Made in Sterling Silver from a twig casting, lovely leaf shapes with touches of green resin, 9ct yellow gold balls representing the buds and two 2mm pink sapphires representing the blooms. It can be worn as a brooch on clothing or as a hair accessory for that extra special event.
- Length of brooch measures approx 110mm
- Width measures approx 22mm
- 9ct Yellow gold balls measure between 2.3mm to 4mm
- Pink Sapphires approx 2mm
- Small leaves measure approx 5mm x 11mm
- Large green leaves measure approx 7mm x 14mm
You will receive the exact item pictured as it is a one off design