Holly and I are proud to present our wearable art collaboration featuring stunning Koorie Tales artworks.
Holly, owner of Koorie Tales is a proud Yorta Yorta woman, a contemporary indigenous artist who hopes to share the beauty of Aboriginal Culture through her art.
Combining our talents has resulted in a beautiful jewellery collection that is modern and unique whilst portraying the stories and symbolism of Aboriginal culture.
- colour palette – Apricot/Orange colours complimented by white and pink elements
- small top disc measures approx 12mm
- domed bottom disc measures approx 25mm
- total length of earrings measure approx 36mm
- choose between Sterling Silver or Surgical steel stud post with butterfly back
- plain Aluminium back
- beautifully gift boxed
Sublimation is a specialised printing process that transfers images from paper to metal via heat. It is a permanent surface treatment however care must be taken to ensure your jewellery stays in great condition. Avoid spraying with perfume or other sprays, keep out of direct sunlight for long periods of time and store in the packaging provided to avoid scratching the surface.
MADE TO ORDER
please allow 5 working days from day of purchase for this item to be made
As each item is handmade no two pieces are ever exactly the same. The pattern may change slightly with each piece made.