These earrings feature a photograph of the foliage of a Tree Fern complimented by hand stamped curled Fern frond design. The photograph has been sublimated onto Aluminium.
The Tree Fern was photographed at Alfred Nicholas Memorial Garden, Sherbrooke VIC – ( Dandenong Ranges)
- printed disc measures approx 25mm
- stamped Sterling Silver shape measures approx 13mm x 9mm
- total length of earrings measure approx 45mm
- Stamped design is oxidised, Silver is polished
- Fern pattern varies depending on which part of the photograph is used
- beautifully gift boxed
For every pair of these ordered, 1 tree will be planted in Australia through ONE TREE PLANTED
Sublimation is a specialised printing process that transfers images from paper to metal via heat. It is a permanent surface treatment however care must be taken to ensure your jewellery stays in great condition. Avoid spraying with perfume or other sprays, keep out of direct sunlight for long periods of time and store in the packaging provided to avoid scratching the surface.
MADE TO ORDER
please allow 5 working days from day of purchase for this item to be made
As each item is handmade no two pieces are ever exactly the same.