Holly and I are proud to present our wearable art collaboration featuring stunning Koorie Tales artworks.
Holly, owner of Koorie Tales is a proud Yorta Yorta woman, a contemporary indigenous artist who hopes to share the beauty of Aboriginal Culture through her art.
Combining our talents has resulted in a beautiful jewellery collection that is modern and unique whilst portraying the stories and symbolism of Aboriginal culture.
- colour palette – warm caramel tones with burnt orange, white and yellow elements.
- printed disc measures approx 35mm
- Timber disc measures approx 43mm diameter x 4mm thick
- Stainless steel brooch back
- Variations in the timber grain/colour may vary due to the nature of the product
- The timbers are Redgum or Cherry Plywood Veneer with Poplar core.
- These timbers are manufactured with formaldehyde free glue adhesives making them safer to cut and friendlier to the environment.
- beautifully gift boxed
Sublimation is a specialised printing process that transfers images from paper to metal via heat. It is a permanent surface treatment however care must be taken to ensure your jewellery stays in great condition. Avoid spraying with perfume or other sprays, keep out of direct sunlight for long periods of time and store in the packaging provided to avoid scratching the surface.
MADE TO ORDER
please allow 5 working days from day of purchase for this item to be made
As each item is handmade no two pieces are ever exactly the same. The pattern may change slightly with each piece made.