What does it smell like?
Bushland | Earthy | Australian
- To light your wood wick candle start by tilting and holding the vessel at a 45° angle. Light the wick on one side, allow the flame to flow naturally across the wick. Hold the flame to wick for 15-20 seconds.
- Burn the wood wick candle until the top surface of wax has melted evenly to the edge of the jar before extinguishing. this may take between 30 minutes to four hours after lighting depending on vessel size. A full pool of melted wax will keep the candle from tunneling.8
- Trim your cooled wick to 5mm before relighting each time. This can be done by simply pinching off any loose black ash and lighting the fresh wood underneath.
- Discontinue use of the candle when 5-10mm of wax remains or steel tab is visible.
- Clean the jar by placing it in your freeze for 15 minutes. You will be able to crack and remove the hardened wax. Brilliant! Now you are ready for a refill candle. See refills here.
- Place the candle on a heat-resistant surface when burning.
- Never leave a burning candle unattended, near pets or children.
- Keep away from combustibles, drafts, vibrations, or anything that may be flammable.
- Keep wax pool free of debris.
- Burn for periods of no more than 4 hours.
- Discontinue use of the candle when 10mm of wax remains or steel tab is visible.
- Do not pick up a burning candle or immediately after it’s been blown out.