These Bee-utiful earrings feature the ‘Honey Bee’ artwork from Studio Geneva which has been sublimated onto Aluminium. The Hexagon shape has been complimented by handmade angular earring hooks.
- printed oval measures approx 30mm x 40mm
- Black Anodised Aluminium Hexagon measures approx 18mm x 16mm
- the print is different on each disc as it is the continuation of the artwork
- total length of earring measures 55mm
- choose between surgical steel or Sterling silver stud post with butterfly back
- plain Aluminium back with brushed finish
- beautifully gift boxed
5% of retail sales are donated to Wheen Bee Foundation, a not-for-profit that funds vital strategic research and education initiatives that strengthen Honey and Native bees and increase food security.
Sublimation is a specialised printing process that transfers images from paper to metal via heat. It is a permanent surface treatment however care must be taken to ensure your jewellery stays in great condition. Avoid spraying with perfume or other sprays, keep out of direct sunlight for long periods of time and store in the packaging provided to avoid scratching the surface.
MADE TO ORDER
please allow 5 working days from day of purchase for this item to be made