These timber stud earrings feature a part of the ‘Winter Forest’ artwork by Hayle + Shine. Lightweight, interesting and unique – what more could you want!
- printed disc measures approx 16mm
- Timber disc measures approx 20mm diameter x 3.7mm thick
- Stainless steel stud post with butterfly back
- Variations in the timber grain/colour may vary due to the nature of the product
- The timber is Cherry Plywood Veneer with Poplar core.
- These timbers are manufactured with formaldehyde free glue adhesives making them safer to cut and friendlier to the environment.
- beautifully gift boxed
$1.00 from every sale is donated to Rainforest Rescue, a not-for-profit organisation that has been protecting and restoring rainforests in Australia since 1999.
Sublimation is a specialised printing process that transfers images from paper to metal via heat. It is a permanent surface treatment however care must be taken to ensure your jewellery stays in great condition. Avoid spraying with perfume or other sprays, keep out of direct sunlight for long periods of time and store in the packaging provided to avoid scratching the surface.
MADE TO ORDER
please allow 5 working days from day of purchase for this item to be made
As each item is handmade no two pieces are ever exactly the same.